If creativity interests you, check out Dr. Robyn McMaster’s 10 Tactics to Jumpstart Creativity in Your Work. A recent Gallop Poll showed 59% of workers say that their current job brings out creative ideas.
Robyn's list intrigues me for these reasons:
1. Darren Rowse advises to stimulate your mind differently.
2. Drew McLellan collects creativity triggers to "twist “common” into “fresh”
3. Seth Godin looks beyond a creative idea to roll it into action.
6. Joanna Young tosses in just the right music to help flow
7. Daniel Sitter calls for unleashing selling creativity...
8. Bill Parks increase creativity by setting deadlines.
9. Braingle finds more creativity by taking ideas apart.
10. David Airey adds a collection of creative resources
Robyn challenged … What do you do to ante up new products where you work?
Why not harness your own creative ideas ... send them to Robyn ... and she’ll add your link to her creativity sequel. Lots of people think outside the box … but Robyn lives beyond the box! You?